Author Guidelines, Review Policy & Publication Charges
||ISSN # 0257 - 8050 (Quarterly)
||ECOLOGY, ENVIRONMENT AND CONSERVATION
||ISSN # 0971 - 765X (Quarterly)
||ASIAN JR. OF MICROBIOLOGY, BIOTECHNOLOGY & ENVIRONMENTAL SCIENCE
||ISSN # 0972 - 3005 (Quarterly)
These Journals are peer reviewed, international Journals. Authors are advised to carefully read these Guidelines for Authors, for preparing the manuscripts (MS) before submitting for publication in these Journals.
Manuscript prepared and submitted as per these Guidelines for Authors only, will be considered for publication in these Journals.
All the manuscripts published in the Journal are subjected to Peer-Review. Journal follows Double Blind Review System and the decisions are solely based on the results of peer-review.
Authors will be notified of acceptance, need for revision, or rejection.
Types of Manuscripts considered in EM International Journals
Original Research Papers: It should be original and Text subdivided into Introduction, Materials and Methods (combined), Results, and Discussion, Acknowledgment, and References.
Review Articles: It should be authored by expert of his field with at least 2 references of author (s).
All research papers published in EM International Journals are available online immediately after publication of print version. Download PDF of published paper FREE of charge from website: www.envirobiotechjournals.com
Submission of manuscript to the journal implies that:
It has not been published and it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere,
It does not contain plagiarized and non-ethical contents, and
It has been approved by all the authors and their institutions.
Research Ethics and Informed Consent Policy
Only the research carried out with full Ethics considering human relations, National and International interests, not violating human rights or the right of the researchers as well as no cruelty to Animals shall be accepted.
In studies related to human subjects full care should be taken of physiological and psychological health of the individuals involved. Written informed consent should be taken for each study participant.
The journals authorities may raise concern about any valid issue in the research submitted and the authors must be able to satisfy us in this regard.
Manuscript should be computer typed in double spacing on one side of A4 size white paper, leaving wide margins on both sides. Prepare and submit the manuscript strictly as per "Guidelines for Authors".
Manuscript NOT prepared as per these Guidelines for Authors will not be considered.
For units, use standard symbols conforming to the International System of Units (SI), e.g., km, m, cm, mm, kg, g, mg, l (liter), ml (milliliter),(micro liter), yr (year), wk (weak), d (day), hr (hour), min (minute), sec (second), ppm (parts per million), oC (centigrade), SD (standard deviation), SE (standard error), CV (coefficient of variation), mgl-1 (milligram per liter), ms-1 (meter per second), g l-1 (gram per liter).
For enzymes, use trivial names as recommended by IUPAC-IUB Commission.
For Human and Animal study Authors should provide statement on approval and consent of Ethics; name of the Ethics committee that recommended and approved the study.
Tables should be typed in Microsoft-Word Table format on separate pages, and should be numbered using Arabic numerals. They should be supplied with headings and referred as Table 1, 2, .
Figures Only original figures & photographs of high contrast should be given.
- Page 1 should contain the following information:
- Title of the manuscript: Short, informative, should not exceed two lines. Numbers and abbreviations should NOT be included.
- Author(s) name(s): The names should be in the order: initials of first and middle names and then surname (family name), eg., R.K. Trivedy. Check that all names are spelled correctly.
- Author(s) affiliations: Full designation, professional address with postal code and mobile number of corresponding author.
- E-mail ID: of Corresponding author only.
- Short running title: only of 4 or 5 words.
- Page 2 should contain Title of the manuscript, followed by Abstract, and Key words. To facilitate the review process, Name(s) and address (es) of the author(s) should not be given on this and subsequent pages of the text.
- Content of Abstract: Content should be concise and factual, not exceeding 300-400 words, with no references and abbreviations.
- Key words: only 4-5 Key words to serve as subject index.
Page 3 and onward should contain Text proper which should be subdivided into the following main headings:
Do not use capital letters for headlines. All botanical / zoological names should be in italics (e.g. Cyanodon dactylon).
- Materials and Methods (Combined)
- Results and Discussion (Combined)
- Conflict of interest
- Introduction should be subjective, informative & precisely include the aim / objective of the study, and specific with no sub-headings.
- Materials and Methods should be sufficiently detailed to enable the experiments to be reproduced. The standard techniques and methodology should be adopted and supported with references of standard protocols.
- Results may be split into sub-headings. Results should be co-related and discussed. Data emerging from the study should be included, arranged in a unified and coherent sequence, and statistically analyzed with significance. It should deal with interpretations and the conclusions drawn, based on results and supported by relevant references. Position of figures and tables should be indicated. The same data should not be presented in both tabular and graphic forms.
- Discussion should be strong and based on the presented results.
- Latest references should also be cited. Unpublished references should be avoided unless absolutely essential.
- Acknowledgments should include the names of those who contributed substantially to the work and the sponsor or the funding agency.
- Conflict of interest Authors are requested to disclose interests that are directly or indirectly related to the work submitted for publication.
- References should be cited in the Text by surname of the author(s) and the year of publication e.g., Smith (2016); Harhab and Susilawati (2020). In case of more than two authors, surname of first author followed by et al. and the year of publication should be cited e.g. Gangwane et al. (2018). If two or more manuscripts of one / or of same authors in one year, they should be made distinct by adding a, b or c -- e.g., sharma (2014 a, b).
While giving the names of the periodicals, standard abbreviations as listed in box (given below) should be used.
Under the heading of References at the end of the manuscript, full and complete references should be written as per style and punctuation given below arranged alphabetically by first author's surname.
Paper in a Journal
Aberkane, M., ChettibI, F., Bakhouche, B., Draidi, K., Bouslama, Z. and Houhamdi, M. 2013. Breeding ecology of the Marbled Duck Marmaronetta angustirostris at Boussedra march Annaba, Northeast of Algeria. Ann. Biol. Res. 4(10): 103-107.
Utami, D.T., Prayitno, S.B., Hastuti, S. and Santika, A. 2013. Description of haematological parameters in tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) which were given DNA Streptococcus iniae vaccine with different doses. Journal of Aquaculture Management and Technology. 2 (4): 7-20.
Yaalon, D.H. 1983. Climate, Time and Soil Development. In: L.P. Wilding, N.E. Smeck and G.F. Hall (Eds.). Pedogenesis and Soil Taxonomy I. Elsevier Sci. Publ. B.V., Amsterdam. 115-125.
Opdam, P., R. van Apeldoorn, Schotman, A. and Kalkhoven, J. 1993. Population responses to landscape fragmentation. In: Claire C. Vos & Paul Opdam (ed.). Landscape Ecology of a Stressed Environment. Chapman and Hall, London. Pages 147- 171.
Chapter in a Book
Trivedy, R.K. and Gudekar, V.R. 1985. Water hyacinth in wastewater treatment: A Review of the Progress, p. 263-278. In : Trivedy, R.K. (Edited) Current Pollution Researches in India; Environmental Publications, Karad, M.S., India.
Manuscript should be submitted online(Submit paper on our website or through E-mail to: email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org
- Submission of Revised Manuscript
After receiving the Reviewer reports & recommendations, the manuscript will be sent back to the corresponding author for revision, if the reviewers recommend the revision. Manuscript should be carefully revised and resubmitted.
The revised copy should not be uploaded on the website but should be sent as reply to the mail on which the Review report was sent.
- Bank Account details
Please contact official email ids to receive the Bank Account details for making the payments.
No reprint will be supplied. However, a PDF reprint (ePrint) of published paper will be e-mailed to the corresponding author free-of-charge.
Copyright of all the manuscripts published in our Journals belongs to EM International, India.
Publication charges for All the three Journals
For Indian Authors
Rs.500.00 per 250 words in the manuscript in 12 font. Tables and Figures are charged as per area covered by 250 words
For Overseas Authors
US $15.00 per 250 words in the manuscript in 12 font. Tables and Figures are charged as per area covered by 250 words
Retraction of research
The submitted research papers may be retracted at any stage citing valid reasons but if the final acceptance letter is issued, there will be no refund of publication fees.
The journals do not accept any kind of advertisement paid or free.